Thursday, July 20, 2006

A Nice Little Ditty

I've racked my brain endlessly to come up with my own insightful post on this site since the day this blog was first introduced to blogdom. But, eternal racking has yielded no results besides empty silence.

And empty silence doesn't enable one to actually post. Nor does it attract readers.

It seems like several of my fellow Otter Trackies, have overwhelmingly supported and contributed to this good cause of a blog and here I sit silent and unyielding of a Track.

Maybe it's because I'm no longer a son of Otter but rather a son of Nel. Last names might be able to effect a person that way. You just never know.

And then a great idea came to my bright little head and I found just the means to contribute to this worthy cause -- even if I may still be a Nelson and not an Otterson.

Here's my own meager contribution to Otter Tracks. Check this yodel out for a true funny farm experience. I think this song will be my theme song. (When the page opens, click the "play now" button.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Ex-Otter

8 comments:

Rachel Marie said...

Oh my word, Courtney!!!

You really sent me rolling!!!
(And I beg your pardon, but at the dummest thing, too!=D)

I might as well make you laugh now, too---
I galnced at your second post, and thought, well, better read the first one first!

So, I obediently followed all of the directions to open up this "chicken yodel," but the strangest thing was that before I was ready, it started to play! Oh, well, I figured, this is one of those rare, fast-working internet programs; how nice!

Then what do ya know, I read the second post, and needless to say, I felt really stupid.=/=D

Court, I like you; you're hilarious!
(Do you agree with me that there's something about being the oldest girl in a family that eventually gets you that way?! I'm afraid my fate has already begun... I hope I don't get too wacky in my later years!={)

Just teasing!;-)

Ottersons said...

Do you mean to say Rachel that I'm wacky since I'm the oldest? Hmmm... I guess, taking it from a fellow oldest child, I won't take offence. But dear me, I'd hate to think of my own self as wacky! (I very well could be though...)

:) Court

Brittney said...

She's wacky. Trust me. She's the one that can't stop laughing when I say "apple" slightly twisted. Sure, it's funny, but we don't need to die over it!

Ottersons said...

So what I want to know is how to post something the is rather sober and ya know,...serious and spiritual with that kind of music playing?! But I must admit that I am impressed with his yodeling abilities and want to learn how to do that now. (lol) Any ideas?

Love you much,

MOM

Becc@ said...

I loved the "chicken yodel! And Rachel is a second born, just to let everyone know.=)

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»