Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mom Reminisces

Dear Brittney,
Your computer abilities are going a little too far now. This is the craziest music I have ever heard but it is somewhat fitting for some of the days we have around here.
Remember when we bought our first big momma cow and she went nuts and sent us all running to the house for safety, as she was ready to charge and KILL each one of us. What a day! Gabe had to put her to a stop and nothing but a bullet would work. Oh well, at least no one was hurt is all we could say at the end of that crazy day. It was a LONG time before we got another cow on this property and this one I got to pick out. :-)

Love,
Mom

Dear ol' Maggie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

Brittney said...

Maggie is not old or dear.

Sorry Mom... Of course you did make a good pick with this cow in that she hasn't killed anyone yet. And oh yes, I do remember quite vividly those Beulah horns. Grief. She nearly sent us to beulah land!

Anonymous said...

do you all milk her?

Brittney said...

That's what the original idea was. Now all we attempt at accomplishing with her is keeping her within the confines of our property.

Anonymous said...

LOL..

Kristi said...

I thought y'all really shot her. LOL How funny!
We live in NC and when I was in High School I jogged every morning before school. Well, one day I jogged up the bend in the road only to come face to face with about thirty cows. It was hilarious. Although I lived next to a dairy farm, I had never really spent much time around the wonderful creatures that inhabited the land around us. So it was funny to see them all in the middle of the road....just standing there....mooing and chewing cud. LOL

joygirl said...

After the past couple days I don't think Maggie is that dear any more! (I was the one who put that picture on ;P ).

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested