Thursday, July 20, 2006

::Edit::

Don't bother with the yodel link in the post below: if your speakers are on, you're already listening to it.

I thought I had a fun little ditty to share with you that was all from me and just for the readers. But a sly little Otter hacked into my idea and spammed away my insightful contribution. Bet you didn't know Otters could be sly like Foxes. Believe me, the Otter I speak of, is s-l-y.

I'll confess it was my idea to make that song the background music for this blog. So it's okay she stole my thunder.

I just wish that the Sly Otter would've thought to do all that html translating before I took the time to post my first Otter track.

At least you all know I try to be original and thoughtful by posting for once on here.

Anyway, thanks Britt for getting that song on here. It creates a nice ambiance for our blog.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The Ex-Otter

2 comments:

joygirl said...

I'm gonna learn how to sing like that! ;-D

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»