Thursday, August 10, 2006

Zoo Images

Otter Tracks has been lying waste and wanting, neglected by all the little otters scurrying around in their own business, apparently unwilling to relinquish the events and snapshots of their lives.

Shame, shame, shame.

I am still in Nebraska, so I can't really fill you in adequately of real Otterson life, so I must give you a glimpse into Nelson life in Nebraska.

Time only permits me to give you a glimpse...

Of our trip to Omaha Zoo.





For more pictures and details, go to this page: Omaha Zoo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Bethany said...

More pictures of the zoo! Yay! I love the multi-generational images you captured...precious memories! Family love.

Anonymous said...

I love seeing these glimpses into your life.

Kristi said...

:)

~Kristi

joygirl said...

Loved the pictures!