Friday, August 25, 2006

From Zack

Dear Legos,
(How do you spell legos? Oh, I know: F-A-I-M-N-O-P! No... Oh, here we go...)
Legos

I love legos. J-H-I-M-O-P-Q. I make houses, build doors, windows, two windows (one, two...). I can't build a porch. Oh yeah, I can build a porch. I build in my room, and livingroom, and dining room. (Do you know how to spell "house", Blenny?) I love the roof. I can see the door, windows, porch, livingroom, and kitchen and my room.

LOVE,
ZVXYUK
ZVXUYK
ZAC
ZACHARX
ZACHARY






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Orlando said...

He might build a place of his own, but it will still be on our property!

The Mom said...

Good to hear from Zack on here! What a nice lego house he built too. Can't wait to see him in a week and watch him build again.

Kristi said...

Great Lego house, Zack! Excellent work!

~Kristi